Registration will open in August.
Registration fees provide access to general sessions, special sessions, lightning talks, forums, roundtable discussions, poster sessions, and the exhibition hall. Exhibition hall activities include an opening reception, two continental breakfasts, two light lunches, a coffee and refreshment break, and the Ignite Theater.
Paying for Registration
Please have the correct credit card billing address available if you plan to use a credit card to pay for event registration. When you register and pay by credit card, you will receive an email invoice that serves as your receipt. If you select the “Pay by Check” option, the email invoice can be forwarded to your college’s business office for payment. You may also log onto our website to access and/or pay open invoices in the My Account dropdown menu.
Payment, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
- Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
- Registration fees must be paid in full and received in the League office according to the following schedule:
- If you register by November 15, 2018, the full early registration fee must be received in the League office by November 15. After November 15, the regular registration rate will apply.
- If you register after November 15, 2018, full registration fee must be received in the League office by February 11, 2019.
- If you register after February 11, 2019, the full registration fee must be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
- Cancellations made in writing (e.g., letter, email) by February 11, 2019, are eligible for a refund of the paid registration fee minus a $200 cancellation fee; refunds will be issued after the conference.
- Cancellations received after February 11, 2019, are not eligible for refunds.
- Confirmation of cancellation will be sent via email.
- Participant substitutions for this event can be made at any time.
- You are responsible for full payment if you do not cancel and do not attend.