- One full-page ad in the League’s Innovatus magazine, with circulation to community college leaders and Innovations Conference participants
- Company inclusion in the League’s online Partner directory and scrolling banner
- Subscription to iStream, the League's comprehensive digital library (upon request)
- Opportunity to submit Partner Offers for publication in League Connections and on the League’s website; offers should benefit League members and/or the community college field in general
- Additional benefits according to individual MOUs, as appropriate
- High-profile opportunity to present outcomes of special projects to Innovations Conference participants
- Staff support for recruiting conference participants for focus groups
- One full conference registration
- A $5,000 credit toward additional sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities (see associated benefits)
- Highest priority selection of event sponsorships and booth placement (additional fees may apply)
Click here to view a current list of League partners.
League Event Sponsors and Exhibitors
Increase sales, visibility, and impact by sponsoring an activity or materials at League events. Benefits of individual sponsorships are outlined on Innovations Conference and Learning Summit websites. Sponsorships are currently available for Innovations 2020.
Showcase your products and services, generate new leads, and meet face-to-face with decision makers at the Innovations Conference. Learn more about the benefits of exhibiting at Innovations 2020 here.