The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 2023 Innovations Conference will be held March 11-14 in Tempe, Arizona. All conference events will take place at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel. The League is monitoring CDC guidelines and will update safety measures for this conference as needed.
The Innovations Conference, now in its 26th year, is the foremost convening for professionals dedicated to improving and enhancing teaching and learning, leadership and management, and the community college experience. This international event provides a forum for collaboration among academic experts and thought leaders, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and inspirational community college programs from around the world.
THE INNOVATIONS CONFERENCE CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW OPEN!
- Leadership and Organization
- Learning and Teaching
- Student Support and Development
- Workforce Preparation and Development
sessions in each conference topic
- Innovative and engaging keynote speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Hundreds of thought-provoking breakout sessions (special sessions, forums, roundtable discussions, and poster sessions)
- Recognition of League award recipients
- Exhibitors featuring higher education products and services
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with colleagues throughout the event
The League’s event app* provides all the information you need for a rewarding conference experience. This interactive app allows you to explore Innovations Conference activities, create your own schedule, find information about exhibitors and sponsors, participate in participant challenges, stay connected via social media, and so much more.
*A PDF of the schedule will be available on this website for those who prefer a hard copy. Please download a copy prior to arriving on site; hard copy schedules will not be provided by the League.
Travel & Presenters