The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the Innovations Conference will be held online March 1-4, 2021. In keeping with efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, this event will be held online.
The Innovations Conference, now in its 23rd year, is the foremost convening for professionals dedicated to improving and enhancing teaching and learning, leadership and management, and the community college experience. This international event provides a forum for collaboration among academic experts and thought leaders, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and inspirational community college programs from around the world.
- Leadership and Organization
- Learning and Teaching
- Student Services
- Workforce Preparation and Development
sessions in each conference topic
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use virtual platform
- Innovative and engaging keynote speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Engaging and thought-provoking breakout sessions
- Recognition of League award recipients
- Express Connections, where participants and exhibitors interact one-on-one in a virtual environment
- An extensive virtual exhibit hall featuring education products and services
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with colleagues throughout the event
- Access to session recordings through February 2022
Sponsors & Exhibitors