Creating an account is free, and it provides you with access to numerous resources and opportunities to connect with colleagues on the League website.
- Share your promising and proven practices with colleagues around the world by submitting manuscripts to Leadership Abstracts, Learning Abstracts, and Innovation Showcase.
- Join project-related community groups. The Community Colleges and Public Health Community Group and Faculty Voices Community Group now open, and other community groups are coming soon. To join a public community group, log in and select "Join Community Group" from the My Account drop-down menu.
- Search the Innovation Library to find the League's latest articles on student development and other community college issues.
- Employees of iStream-subscribing colleges have access to the entire collection of League resources. Not at an iStream college? Individual subscriptions are also available.
- If you have been involved with the League in any way in the past, you already have a League account. If you do not know your log in credentials, click on "Forgot Password?" at the top of this page to request your account information. Use your college email address rather than the "Customer ID" or "User Name" fields. You will then receive an email with your username and password.
- If you are new to the League, you will need to create an account. Start by finding your institution below.
After you have created an account, you will be able to log in and out at the top, right corner of any League Web page. Click here to learn how to personalize your League account.