Once you are logged in, we invite you to update your League account by clicking on the "My Account" dropdown at the top of any page on the site. In this dropdown, you have the option to personalize your online experience:
- Change Username & Password: Change your account credentials to something you will remember. (Use only lower case letters and numbers for your username.)
- Individual Profile: Make changes or additions to your job title, mailing and email addresses, and other information.
- My Biography: Add your bio, as well as a photo!
- Social Profile: Add your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube accounts.
- Communication Preferences: Site users automatically receive communications from the League. Click on the "Opt Out" box for the type(s) of correspondence you do not wish to receive.
- Join Community Group: Join the Faculty Voices or Community Colleges and Public Health Community group, and watch for new interest groups coming soon.
The “My Account” menu also provides access to your invoice history and open invoices, conference evaluations (for registered participants), a list of your interests, and other features.