Assessment for Learning: From Data to Action
Hosted by Maricopa County Community College District at Desert Willow Conference Center
At the Learning Summit—Phoenix, your team will uncover ideas about how to:
- strengthen your assessment plan;
- think together about ways to connect mission, learning outcomes, curricula, cocurricula, and data;
- uncover a pro-social approach to student success on your campus;
- explore ways holistic assessment strategies can be integrated into a student success agenda; and
- open up a productive best practice forum for learning and sharing with peer institutions.
The League has partnered with Educational Testing Service (ETS) to provide an interactive program focused on practical assessment strategies and facilitated by assessment experts from ETS and James Madison University.
Although the Learning Summit is designed for college team participation, individuals who are not part of a team are welcome.
See the Schedule for more information.
Hotel & Travel