Expo & Sponsors
Click here to see Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities.
Learn about the 2022 Innovations Conference sponsors and exhibitors here.
See sponsor thought leadership pieces on the Partner and Sponsor Offers and Resources page.
CONTACT EVENT PRODUCERS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The value of exhibiting at the League’s Innovations Conference is the access we provide to the community college market—worth over $150 billion annually. As an exhibitor, your company will be affiliated with a network of over 1,200 community colleges and associated businesses to become a major player in the community college market.
See the conference schedule page for virtual Exhibit Hall hours.
Learn about exhibitor benefits here.
The virtual exhibit hall provides
- An online venue to network with community college and industry leaders;
- A place to meet virtually with qualified buyers and generate leads; and
- An opportunity to showcase products and services and launch new wares.
By sponsoring Innovations Conference events and materials, your company gains visibility and access to hundreds of campus leaders, faculty members, and staff from community colleges across the U.S., Canada, and beyond from the comfort of your home or office.
Check out the sponsorship opportunities for this event, and remember, this is just a starting point. We can customize packages to include more of what you need and less of what you don’t.
Sponsorship packages include the opportunity to submit a proposal to present at this virtual conference with the community college co-presenter of your choice. This is a great way to stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your expertise.
Presentation Submission Criteria
In order to present at the Innovations Conference, you must
- be employed by a community college or not-for-profit university, or
- be a sponsor* at this event.
*Sponsor proposals must include at least one community college co-presenter to speak to the success of your partnership.
What's Unique About the League’s Sponsorship Program?
- Host a virtual chat discussion group to share your expertise.
- Participate in Express Connections: Spend an hour meeting 10 community college leaders in a one-on-one format. Guaranteed 10 connections!
- Submit a proposal for a conference session (either live or on-demand).
- Take advantage of an exclusive opportunity to interviews League leadership.
- Choose from customizable marketing opportunities that best fit your needs.
- And so much more.