The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 2020 Innovations Conference will be held March 1-4, in Seattle, Washington. All conference events will take place at the Hyatt Regency Seattle. This event is hosted by Seattle Colleges and Bellevue College.
The Innovations Conference, now in its 22nd year, is the foremost convening for professionals dedicated to improving and enhancing teaching and learning, leadership and management, and the community college experience. This international event provides a forum for collaboration among academic experts and thought leaders, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and inspirational community college programs from around the world.
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
sessions in each conference topic
- Innovative and engaging keynote speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Hundreds of thought-provoking breakout sessions (special sessions, forums, roundtable discussions, and poster sessions)
- Recognition of League award recipients
- An extensive exhibit hall featuring education products and services
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with colleagues throughout the event
- 24-hour wireless Internet hotspot
The League’s event app* provides all the information you need for a rewarding conference experience. This interactive app allows you to explore Innovations Conference activities, create your own schedule, find information about exhibitors and sponsors, stay connected via social media, participate in participant games and challenges, and so much more.
*A downloadable PDF of the schedule will be available on the website for those who prefer a hard copy.
Hotel, Travel, & Presenters