The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 19th annual Innovations Conference will be held March 12-15, 2017, in San Francisco, California. All conference events will take place at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. This event is hosted by City College of San Francisco.
Innovations 2017 is the premier event for professionals dedicated to improving organizational teaching and learning, and discovering new approaches for enhancing the community college experience. This international conference provides a forum for collaboration among academic experts and leading community college professionals, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and thought-provoking programs from around the world.
Opening General Session
Monday General Session
Tuesday General Session
Closing General Session
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- John and Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards and recipient activities
- Hundreds of Forums, Special Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- Extensive exhibition featuring educational products and services
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with hundreds of colleagues during Receptions and Refreshment Breaks
- 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot
Who attends the Innovations Conference?
Hotel, Travel, & Presenters
Exhibitors & Sponsors