Learning Abstracts, Leadership Abstracts, and Innovation Showcase
Guidelines for Prospective Authors
- Primary Audience for Learning Abstracts and Innovation Showcase: community college faculty, staff, and administrators
- Primary Audience for Leadership Abstracts: community college leaders
Length: 1,500-2,000 words
Style: American Psychological Association (APA) using the latest Publication Manual
Topics: Click here to see a description of each of the three publications.
- Provide a brief introduction that places the topic in context and forecasts the central idea.
- Provide major sections describing the topic (e.g., need, problem, issue; process for addressing the need, problem, or issue; results or impact of the process; lessons learned; recommendations; etc.).
- Close with next steps (e.g., plans for further evaluation and revision, bringing the innovation to scale, etc.).
- Embed 2-3 digital photographs in your manuscript (optional).
- Submit in Microsoft Word format only.
- Embed images (e.g., photos, tables) in your manuscript.
Submit your manuscript here.
Looking for Member Spotlight?
League Alliance member college representatives are encouraged to submit a Member Spotlight article.