This summer, the League is collaborating with thought leaders in education, industry, and the nonprofit sector to help colleges find solutions to today’s challenges through online Solutions Workshops.
Preparing for the New Normal: The Return to Campus and the Future of the College Enterprise
July 27, 29, 30, 2020
To initiate these Solutions Workshops, the League is collaborating with Beyond Academics on an innovative series, “Preparing for the New Normal: The Return to Campus and the Future of the College Enterprise,” to be held July 27, 29, and 30, 2020.
Over these three days, the Beyond Academics team will present 8 modules of programming focused on outcomes-based learning, collaboration, and action planning, and designed for community/technical college personnel. Modules are 90 to 120 minutes in the live program.
You can opt to participate in one module, multiple modules, or all eight modules. You pay only for the modules you want to participate in, and pricing can be as low as $150 per module.
What’s Innovative About This Program
- Live Intensive Sessions. On July 27, 29, and 30, all 8 modules will be delivered live. This includes breakout time with your peers for discussion and collaboration.
- Immersive Time With Instructors. In the two weeks following the workshop (August 3-14), the instructor team will hold open office hours to consult with and guide you on aspects of implementation or problem solving specific to your college.
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Dissemination of Information. Even though all the sessions are delivered live over three days, you can miss a session you have registered for and catch the full recording later.
- Delivered Via a Modern Online Learning Platform. All your session artifacts, including live session recordings, worksheets, checklists, and roadmap tools, will be available on a mobile-friendly learning platform for you to access for the next 12 months. You can go back as often as you need to.
- Program Artifacts Are Updated as New Insights Are Gathered. In this rapidly changing world, as information changes and updates over the next 12 months, your artifacts will be updated so you have the freshest and most relevant knowledge and tools at your fingertips. For example, we are going to learn a lot more about COVID-19 mitigation strategies on campuses by the end of 2020. We will keep you ahead of the curve with the latest best practices.
- Marketplace Experts With Relevant Insight. Who better to learn from on COVID-19 mitigation than the person who designed the entire platform for the world’s largest retailer? They have already built it, and lived through implementation. They will help you audit your plans and anticipate gaps in strategy before you go live this fall. The same applies to the experts delivering the other modules.
- Access to the Beyond Academics Team. Whether it is via open office hours, a complimentary whiteboard session, or more intensive engagement, the Beyond Academics team and bench of experts are available to those participating in the workshop.
Simply Put, It’s 3-2-12
- 3-Day Intensive. We will deliver all 8 modules live over three days.
- 2-Week Collaborative. For the following 2 weeks, open office hours will give you access to the instructors to help consult on your specific questions.
- 12-Month Access to the Latest Updates. As things change in market, we will update the learning platform for you so you are always best informed.