League Board and Alliance member colleges and systems are invited to submit the names of faculty and staff at their institutions who exemplify exceptional teaching and leadership for this prestigious award. Each League Board and Alliance member institution determines its own eligibility criteria, procedures, and selection protocol for the Excellence Awards.
The Excellence Awards primary contact is the only person from your institution who can access and submit award recipient names online. If you are not that person, please send these instructions to him/her. To learn the name of your college’s Innovation of the Year primary contact, or, if you are the primary contact and your institution has decided to designate someone else, email Judy Greenfield.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT RECIPIENT NAMES IS DECEMBER 1, 2020.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Online Submission of Recipient Names
[Click here to download a print-friendly version of these instructions.]
1. Log into your account at www.league.org. (If you do not remember your username and/or password, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter your college/business address.) You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
2. Once you are logged in, click the dropdown arrow next to “My Account” at the top, right of the page and select “Excellence Award Submission.”
3. Click on “Create New Submission.”
4. After carefully reading the information on the Instructions page, hit the “Next” button.
5. On the Recipients page, click on the “Add New” button, then enter a recipient’s last name in the “Search for a Customer” field.
- If the recipient has a League account, his/her name will appear. Select the recipient's name and hit “Save.” (Recipients who have not yet created a League account will not appear in the list.)
- After you have selected all recipients available, hit “Next.”
- If you were unable to find all of the recipients for this award by using these instructions, contact Judy Greenfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-705-8200, ext. 200, prior to submitting.
- If you have to go back into the application to add recipients, click on the “Details” link on the Submission History page. Do not create a new submission.
6. Once all recipients are added to the application, confirm that all recipient information is correct. This is important because the information will appear online and in related publications as submitted. You will not be able to edit your entry once you submit.
7. Hit the Submit tab to complete this process.
8. Upon submission, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive notification from our office, please follow up with Judy Greenfield ensure that the submission was successful.
League Awards Program Ads
Participating colleges and systems are encouraged to submit an ad for inclusion in the League Awards program. The purpose of the ads is to highlight and congratulate Excellence Award and Innovation of the Year Award recipients from your college, and to bring attention to League Board and Alliance member institutions. Submissions may include photos of recipients and/or a special congratulatory message.
Ad submission instructions coming soon.
Submit congratulatory ads October 9-December 15, 2020.