League Board and Alliance member colleges and systems are invited to submit the names of faculty and staff at their institutions who exemplify exceptional teaching and leadership for this prestigious award. Each member institution determines its own eligibility criteria, procedures, and selection protocol for the Excellence Awards.
The designated Excellence Award contact is the only person from your institution who can access and submit recipient names for this award. If you are not that person, please send these instructions to him/her. To learn the name of your college’s Excellence Award contact, or, if you are the award contact and your institution has decided to designate someone else, email Joe Kline.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT RECIPIENT NAMES IS DECEMBER 1, 2022.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Online Submission of Recipient Names
[Click here to download a print-friendly version of these instructions.]
1. Log into your account at www.league.org. (If you do not remember your username and/or password, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter your college/business address. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.)
2. Once you are logged in, click the dropdown arrow next to “My Account” at the top, right of the page and select “Excellence Award Submission.”
3. Click on “Create New League Award” and hit the “Next” button.
4. On the Recipients page, click on the “Add New” button, then enter a recipient’s last name in the “Search for a Customer” field.
- If the recipient has a League account, his/her/their name will appear. Select the recipient's name and hit “Save.” (Recipients who do not have a League account will not appear in the list.)
- After you have selected all available recipients, hit “Next.”
- If you are unable to find ALL recipients for this award by using these instructions, contact Joe Kline about adding remaining recipients prior to submitting.
- To access your “In Process” application and add recipients after communicating with Joe:
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
- On the landing page, click on “Details” to the right of your pending submittal to reenter the application.
- Select the Recipients page using the tabs on the left and add additional recipients (see step 4).
5. Once all recipients are added to the submission, confirm that all recipient information is correct. This is important because the information will appear online and in related publications as submitted. You will not be able to edit your entry once you
6. Hit the "Submit" tab to complete this process.
7. Upon submission, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive notification from our office, please follow up with Joe Kline to ensure that the submission was successful.
Participating colleges and systems are also encouraged to submit an ad for the League Awards Program. The ads highlight and congratulate Excellence Award* recipients from your college, and bring attention to your institution. Submissions may include photos of recipients and/or a special congratulatory message.
*The League Awards Program will recognize 2022-2023 Excellence Award recipients and 2021-2022 Innovation of the Year Award recipients, and ads may be purchased for each award. Alternatively, a college may choose to purchase a single ad to recognize both its Excellence Award and Innovation of the Year Award recipients.
- TIFF, EPS, or PDF file only
- 300 DPI at 100% of ad size
- grayscale or 100% black only
Ad Dimensions and Pricing
- Full-Page Ad: $595; 7.5” x 9.5”, vertical orientation, bxw
- Half-Page Ad: $395; 7.5” x 4.5”, horizontal orientation, bxw
- Half-Page Ad: $395; 3.5” x 9.5”, vertical orientation, bxw
- Quarter-Page Ad: $195; 3.5” x 4.5”, vertical orientation, bxw