League and EAB Host Two-Part Webinar: Enlisting Faculty to Build Pathways That Reflect Students’ Priorities Webinar
Challenges that have long affected community colleges have been amplified by the COVID-19 crisis. Communication from college leaders to faculty has been strained by physical distance and evolving priorities. But faculty must be involved in carrying out leadership’s vision for a student-centered campus. While administrative and faculty leaders work to balance short- and long-term priorities, it is essential to collaborate on strategies that meet the challenges faced by today’s community colleges.
Join us to learn more about faculty perspectives on the role they currently play in college decision-making, what they can contribute, and how colleges have effectively incorporated faculty voices into their campus strategies. This two-part webinar series will equip leaders with recommendations to most effectively mobilize faculty to drive student success strategies. Participants will hear answers to the following questions:
- How do I create a culture of data-informed decision-making among my faculty?
- How do I encourage cross-campus collaboration and specifically enhance collaboration between faculty and student services?
- What can I start doing now to better support today's learners in this unpredictable environment and what are my peers doing that's working?
Click here to register for this free two-part webinar.
- Part 1: Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 1:00-2:00 PM EDT
- Part 2: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 1:00-2:00 PM EDT
Presenters: Christina Hubbard, Senior Director, Strategic Research, EAB, and Cynthia Wilson, Vice President for Learning and Chief Impact Officer, League for Innovation in the Community College