It’s time to start planning for the Innovations 2013 conference.
The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that our 15th annual conference
will be held March 10 to March 13, 2013, in Dallas, Texas. Please check back regularly for updated conference and travel information.
Innovations 2013 is the premier event for professionals dedicated to improving organizational teaching and learning, and discovering new approaches for enhancing the community college experience. The conference provides a tremendous forum for collaboration among academic experts and leading community college professionals, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and thought-provoking programs from around the world.
The conference provides opportunities for colleagues to showcase their model programs, share lessons learned,
and look to the future by experiencing a wide array of new ideas through the Conference Streams:
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Resource Development and Foundation Management
- Research, Assessment, and Accountability
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Open Educational Resources
The 2013 conference features:
- Engaging keynote speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Forums, Special Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- Master Seminars to connect with experts in the field
- John & Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards activities
- 24-Hour Email and Internet Station
- An extensive exhibition featuring educational products and services
- The opportunity to exchange ideas with hundreds of colleagues during Receptions and Refreshment Breaks