The STEMtech conference is an international convening focused on increasing student access, success, and completion in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Over 400 sessions emphasize improving STEM education, better aligning educational systems, addressing local workforce needs, and exploring technology's role in teaching and learning processes.
College and university faculty members, K-12 teachers, administrators, government officials, and community and business representatives involved in STEM education and information technology are invited to share and explore research, best practices, and ideas with their colleagues from around the world.
Sessions at the 2014 STEMtech conference are presented in the following tracks:
- Health and Science
- Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, and Sustainability
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Architecture
- Manufacturing, Industry, Agriculture, and Aerospace
- Technology, Multimedia, and Telecommunications
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Transitioning Students Into STEM Programs
- The Integration of STEM and the Liberal Arts
- Technology Systems and Applications
- E-Learning Resources