The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 6th annual STEMtech conference will be held November 1-4, 2015, in Phoenix, Arizona. All conference events will take place at the Arizona Grand.
The STEMtech conference is an international convening focused on increasing student access, success, and completion in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Over 400 sessions emphasize improving STEM education, better aligning educational systems, addressing local workforce needs, and exploring technology's role in teaching and learning processes.
College and university faculty members, K-12 teachers, administrators, government officials, and community and business representatives involved in STEM education and information technology are invited to share and explore research, best practices, and ideas with their colleagues from around the world.
2015 STEMtech Conference Tracks
- Health and Science
- Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, and Sustainability
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Architecture
- Manufacturing, Industry, Agriculture, and Aerospace
- Technology, Multimedia, and Telecommunications
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Transitioning Students Into STEM Programs
- The Integration of STEM and the Liberal Arts
- Technology Systems and Applications
- E-Learning Resources
2015 STEMtech Conference Features
- Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Hundreds of Special Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- An extensive exhibition featuring education- and technology-related products and services
- Opportunities to network with colleagues during Receptions, a Brunch, and Coffee and Refreshment Breaks
- A 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot