The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 6th annual STEMtech conference will be held November 1-4, 2015, in Phoenix, Arizona. All conference events will take place at the Arizona Grand.
The League is excited to announce that the University of Maryland University College's Analytics Summit and the League's STEMtech conference are joining forces to bring you the best of STEM, analytics, big data, advanced technology, and learning management architecture. This collaboration has led to the redesign of conference programming, currently under way. This innovative direction is sure to attract additional community college and university participants and corporate partners while providing enhanced networking opportunities. Check back in coming weeks for further developments!
College and university faculty members, K-12 teachers, administrators, government officials, and community and business representatives involved in STEM education and information technology are invited to share and explore research, best practices, and ideas with their colleagues from around the world.
2015 STEMtech Conference Features
- Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Hundreds of Special Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- An extensive exhibition featuring education- and technology-related products and services
- Opportunities to network with colleagues during Receptions, a Brunch, and Coffee and Refreshment Breaks
- A 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot