Volume 8, Number 12
(Printer Friendly Version)
Conference on Information Technology
By all accounts, the 2007 Conference on Information Technology (CIT), held November 11-14 in Nashville, Tennessee, was a resounding success. Highlights from the conference include
- Close to 2,400 participants
- Keynote presentations by Mark David Milliron, President and CEO, Catalyze Learning International; Chris Dede, Timothy E. Wirth Professor, Learning Technologies, Harvard Graduate School of Education; Randal Pinkett, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, BCT Partners and Season Four Winner, NBC’s The Apprentice; Linda M. Thor, President, Rio Salado College, Maricopa Community College District
- 110 exhibitors
- Engaging evening receptions
- 3D demonstrations
- Close to 500 presentations
- Nashville walking tours led by a local historian and storyteller
2008 Conference on Information Technology. The 2008 CIT is scheduled for October 19-22, 2008, at the Salt Palace Convention Center in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah.
Call for Proposals. The online proposal form is available at www.league.org/2008cit/cfp. The proposal deadline is March 21, 2008. The special focus of track one is “Web 2.0 and Its Implications for Community Colleges.”
Hotel and Registration Information will be posted soon.
Exhibitors. Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit at the most comprehensive educational technology conference and largest community and technical college conference in the nation. The CIT Exhibition Hall is an important part of the conference and offers companies the opportunity to present their products and services to close to 2,500 participants.
Visit www.league.org/2008cit or contact Ed Leach for additional information.