This badge is awarded to those who share exceptionally thought-provoking remarks and content via Twitter. Their posts inspire creative and deep thinking.
2013 Award Winners
- “@pe_robinson:Contact online students individually email, chat, or even phone” Honestly? Traditional should be doing this too #396 #INND13
- How can sustainability be infused into learning and teaching? #380 #INND13
- Teaching second most stressful job next to air traffic controller. #INND13 #250
- Never thought about using Unemployment Insurance Wage Data as part of labor market data to be used in forecasting. #INND13 #191
- Now that we have the data, we need to understand how to use it. How do we provide users with a simple process to follow? #INND13
- The workplace is full of collaborative, social experiences. Are we providing those opportunities in
#highered? #smteachlearn #INND13
- Some students do not want to mix their “beer and their books” so we need to be sensitive to that!
- Idea – fill the last no math year of high school with a class that relates math to various subjects #294 #innD13
- It’s true that students don’t really understand what goes on and why in colleges- I hear it often in my intro to college discussions #innd13
- New idea guys – something bigger than a round table, but set up as a discussion and not a forum so we can have a big chat like this #innd13