Sometimes . . . a hotel becomes the destination; sometimes, it defines the destination; and sometimes, it does both. Welcome to the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
The Hilton Anatole has defined Dallas and Texas by its sheer magnitude and become a renowned destination in a city that is rich with champions, warm hospitality and Western lore. With 1,606 richly appointed hotel guest rooms and suites, more than 341,000 square feet of premier meeting space, a priceless art collection and impeccable dining, travelers from American presidents to glamorous celebrities and generations of loyal business and leisure hotel guests have experienced the authentic Texas icon for one reason - the Hilton Anatole transcends expectations into legendary experiences. Come start your legendary experience today in Dallas, Texas at the Hilton Anatole - a warm welcome and world of luxury await.
HILTON ANATOLE FEATURES
- Valet and self parking
- High-speed Internet access, wired in all Hilton Anatole guestrooms, wired and wireless access in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Five restaurants and 24-hour room service, including five-star Nana on the 27th floor overlooking the Dallas skyline
- Seven bars and lounges, featuring the chic new Gossip Bar
- Private seven-acre Anatole Sculpture Park with jogging trails, fish pond and tennis courts
- The Verandah Club & Spa, a private full-service health & fitness center at the Hilton Anatole available by membership or daily fee
- Extensive Art Collection at the Hilton Anatole, with self-guided audio tour
- Two heated indoor swimming pools, one outdoor swimming pool
- Centrally located in the arts, entertainment and shopping districts of Dallas, Texas
HILTON ANATOLE GUEST ROOM FEATURES
- High-speed Internet access
- Bedding and bath amenities from the Hilton Serenity Collection™
- Complimentary weekday Dallas Morning News and USA Today® newspapers to all Hilton Anatole guests
- On Demand television and entertainment, with Video Check-Out and e-mail receipt
- Coffeemaker with coffee, double vanity, iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Cordless two-line speakerphone with voicemail and data port
- Large desk with task lighting, Herman Miller Aeron chair and personal in-room safe
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Hilton HHonors® members earn both points and miles for every qualifying stay through the award winning Hilton HHonors® Program
A special rate of $159.00 single or double occupancy per night plus tax has been arranged for Learning College Summit participants. To book your reservations please call 1-800-445-8667. Please ask for the League for Innovation group rate. Reservation requests must be received by June 1, 2007 in order to receive the special rate. All reservations must be accompanied by first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m., check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
2201 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207
Tel: +1-214-748 1200 Fax: +1-214-761 7500
Secured covered self-parking at $15.00 maximum per day and valet parking at $24.00 per day.
Driving in and need directions?
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
A taxi cab is approximately $40 one way. The Super Shuttle is $19 one way and may be reached by dialing 1-800-258-3826.
From Love Field Airport
A taxi cab is approximately $37 one way. The Super Shuttle is $17 one way and may be reached by dialing 1-800-258-3826.
Click here for additional city information.