Be a Part of the Innovator Spotlight Virtual Event!
Every year, the League celebrates outstanding innovation and excellence in community colleges through the presentation of its Innovation of the Year and John & Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards. The recipients of these awards exemplify the spirit of innovation and exceptional achievement in teaching and leadership at member colleges. At this event, award winning innovations, Next Generation Learning Challenges grant projects, and other best practices will be presented, in collaboration with Teaching Colleges and Community, by some of the brightest minds in the community college world.
Join us Wednesday, September 24, 2014, for this exciting online event for as little as $75! All participants will have access to session recordings for six months after the conference.
Conference topics include:
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Resource Development and Foundation Management
- Research, Assessment, and Accountability
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Open Educational Resources
This virtual event features:
- Forums Presented by Award Winners
- Virtual Roundtable Presentations
- Multimedia Poster Sessions
- Virtual League Corporate Partner Exhibition Hall
- Opportunities to Network With Colleagues From Around the World
- Participant Access to All Presentations and Keynote Sessions for Six Months