Innovator Spotlight 2013 participants may access session recordings from this event any time through March 25, 2014. To find these innovative presentations, sign in using your user name and password.
Couldn’t make the live event?
Register by December 31, 2013, to purchase access to these innovative session recordings through March 25, 2014.
Conference topics include:
This virtual event features:
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Resource Development and Foundation Management
- Research, Assessment, and Accountability
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Open Educational Resources
- Forums Presented by Award Winners
- Virtual Roundtable Presentations
- Multimedia Poster Sessions
- Virtual League Corporate Partner Exhibition Hall
- Opportunities to Network With Colleagues From Around the World
- Participant Access to All Presentations and Keynote Sessions for Six Months
Stephen C. Ehrmann serves as Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning, and Associate Professor of Educational Technology Leadership in the Graduate School of Education and Human Development, at The George Washington University in Washington D.C.
To participate in the virtual Exhibition Hall or sponsor this incredible online conference, contact Chris Hennessey at firstname.lastname@example.org.