It’s time to start planning for the Innovations 2014 conference.
The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that our 16th annual conference
will be held March 2 to March 5, 2014, in Anaheim, California. Please check back regularly for updated conference and travel information.
The Innovations conference is the premier event for professionals dedicated to improving organizational teaching and learning, and discovering new approaches for enhancing the community college experience. The conference provides a tremendous forum for collaboration among academic experts and leading community college professionals, while granting participants exclusive access to the most inventive and thought-provoking programs from around the world.
The conference provides opportunities for colleagues to showcase their model programs, share lessons learned, and look to the future by experiencing a wide array of new ideas through the Conference Streams:
- Learning and Teaching
- Leadership and Organization
- Workforce Preparation and Development
- Student Success
- Basic Skills and Developmental Education
- Resource Development and Foundation Management
- Research, Assessment, and Accountability
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Open Educational Resources
The 2014 conference features:
- John and Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards and award winner activities
- Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Forums, Special Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- Master Seminars to connect with experts in the field
- 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot
- An extensive exhibition featuring educational products and services
- The opportunity to exchange ideas with hundreds of colleagues during Receptions and Refreshment Breaks