Faculty Voices Blog
Visit the Faculty Voices blog at https://leaguefacultyvoices.wordpress.com/.
Join the Conversation! Become a Faculty Voices Guest Blogger!
Community college faculty are invited to become guest bloggers on the Faculty Voices blog. Guest bloggers may submit written (300 to 800 words) or video (up to 2 minutes) blog posts. Contact Cynthia Wilson for information about how to prepare and submit your blog post.
To help you get started, consider responding to one of the following questions:
- What issues surrounding student success and completion are important to you?
- What concerns do you have about the national focus on student completion?
- What do you see as the benefits of the national focus on student success and completion?
- What teaching and learning practices are you using to help your students succeed and persist to completion?
- What college-wide programs and practices is your institution implementing to help students succeed and persist to completion?
To discuss other ideas for Faculty Voices blog posts, or if you have questions about the blog, please contact Cynthia Wilson.
For more information, contact
Vice President, Learning and Research
League for Innovation in the Community College