Enhance Your Innovations Conference Experience: Take a Learning Center Course!
With a focus on current topics, Learning Center Courses at the Innovations conference provide in-depth coverage, practical knowledge, and useful applications for community college faculty, staff, and administrators. Courses are facilitated by recognized leaders in the topic areas, and this year’s topics are:
- Enrich Student Involvement With ePublishing on Tablets and eReaders
- Hybrid Development Strategies to Amaze, and Enhance
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators for Use in Dashboards and Scorecards
- Simulation-based Learning and Global Negotiation Skills
- Lost and Found in the Wonderland of Mobile Learning
Learning Center Courses are held on Sunday, March 4, and are scheduled in full-day or half-day sessions.
Click here to access course descriptions, and register now to make the most of your conference experience!