Don’t Miss Terry O’Banion’s Free Webinar
With goals to double student success rates by 2020, the Community College Completion Agenda promises to shape the higher education landscape for the next decade. Join us to learn more about this ambitious national initiative at a free webinar on Thursday, October 18, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Our panel of community college leaders will discuss the context and define the need for The Completion Agenda, its goals and challenges, as well as how these efforts are being implemented with two real world examples.
“The Completion Agenda: Implementation in the Real World” will feature community college leaders, including:
- Terry O’Banion, President Emeritus, League for Innovation in the Community College, and Senior Advisor, Higher Education Programs, Walden University
- John Cech, Deputy Commissioner for Two-Year and Community College Education, Montana University System
- Patricia Goodman, Vice President, Knowledge Management and Strategic Initiatives, Gateway Community and Technical College
These expert panelists will address the following questions:
- What is the Completion Agenda, and why is it important?
- How is the Completion Agenda unfolding and what are the priorities?
- What are the major issues community colleges are facing in addressing the goals of the Completion Agenda?
- How did their doctoral work, including their dissertation, prepare them as leaders in the Completion Agenda?
Register today at http://www.waldenu.edu/completionagenda for this informative discussion on Thursday, October 18 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to other colleagues or post it on your social media site.