The Key Presenter is the principal contact and is responsible for coordinating all correspondence among copresenters and the League, as well as managing and facilitating the presentation.
Presentation Types (Please see descriptions.)
- Concurrent Session
- Poster Session
- Roundtable Discussion
Session Tracks (Please see descriptions.)
- Health and Science
- Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, and Sustainability
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Architecture
- Manufacturing, Industry, Agriculture, and Aerospace
- Technology, Multimedia, and Telecommunications
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Transitioning Students Into STEM Programs
- The Integration of STEM and the Liberal Arts
- Technology Systems and Applications
- E-Learning Resources
Up to 10 words that will catch the attention of conference participants and accurately describe your session.
A maximum of 35 words used in the conference program to succinctly, persuasively, and accurately tell participants what to expect from your session. The description should be written to help conference participants determine the scope and level of the session and its appropriateness to their needs. Descriptions should indicate who the session will particularly benefit and what they will learn.
A brief overview of your proposed activities, visual aids, and handouts. Describe how you plan to ensure audience involvement. Traditional lecture-only presentations are strongly discouraged.
Click here to submit proposals to present at the 2014 STEMtech conference.