8th / November / 2010
Presentations now available Click Here >>
7th / September / 2010
Conference Look-Up now available Click Here >>
17th / August / 2010
USDOE Special STEM Assistant to Keynote 2010 STEMtech Click Here >>
4th / August / 2010
Track Keynote Sessions for the 2010 STEMtech announced! Click Here >>
21st / May / 2010
Actor and Activist Ed Begley, Jr. to keynote 2010 STEMtech! Click Here >>
22nd / April / 2010
Advance Specially Priced Disney Theme Park Tickets Click Here >>
24th / March / 2010
The area attractions web page is now available. Click Here >>
Make the Most of Your Exhibition Experience at the 2010 STEMtech!
- Peer-to-peer selling is a formula that works well at League conferences. Present a session during which a community college representative discusses your product or service.
- Choose the most effective exhibit booth that meets your marketing needs and budgetary requirements.
- Make sure team members assigned to your booth are well trained to represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales. Make sure everyone involved fully understands what needs to be accomplished during the conference.
- Consider sending direct mail to conference attendees using the pre-conference list. Invite attendees to your presentation and to your exhibition booth.
- If you would like to obtain attendees emails addresses during the conference, rent a lead retrieval scanner from our AV contractor, AV Images by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 801-1500.
- Participate in our Passport program and ask attendee to allow you to scan their badge or give you a business card. Request that attendees listen to a short “pitch” before you stamp their Passport.
- Create energy in your booth to increase traffic by giving away a high-end prize (MP3, mini laptop, digital camera, etc.). Select promotional products and giveaways that complement your company image.
- Host a reception for current and potential customers. Hand out invitations at your booth or invite attendees using direct mail and the pre-conference attendee list. There is no cost for ancillary meeting space for League Corporate Partners. Set-up fees (if required), catering, and AV fees are the Corporate Partner’s responsibility. Ancillary meeting space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Ancillary meeting requests cannot conflict with General Sessions (Sunday, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) or with Evening Receptions (Sunday, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. and Monday, 5:45 - 7:00 p.m.). Requests made for ancillary meeting space during these time periods will not be granted.
- Use online and social marketing opportunities such as webinars, blogs, online videos, Twitter, and Facebook to complement traditional marketing methods before, during, and after the conference.
- Participate in STEMtech Online, which will include a space for exhibitors to develop a strong presence within the online community. The virtual exhibit hall will remain up throughout the year and include descriptions, graphics, documents, and links related to each exhibitor. A means to contact each exhibitor will be easily accessible as well.
- Send a personalized handwritten note, along with a customized company information packet or other appropriate material to booth visitors within a week following the conference to help turn leads into sales.
STEMtech Staff & Contact Information
Travel & Hotel