Celebrating 23 years of excellence, CIT features a technologically sophisticated and topically diverse program that helps educators explore and expand their use of technology. Educational leaders from community colleges throughout the world come to CIT to join with their colleagues in a dynamic learning community to discover how information technology is transforming the educational enterprise. Your participation at CIT represents your dedication to the future of education.
Every presenter is required to register and pay the conference fee. Please register by October 12, 2007 in order to receive the Early Registration Discount. Once presenters have registered, a paper confirmation will be mailed. If a paper confirmation is not received, please email Judy Greenfield, or call (480) 705-8200, x200.
League Corporate Partners are entitled to complimentary registrations. League Corporate Partners should contact Chris Hennessey with questions regarding complimentary registrations.
Neither honoraria nor expenses will be provided to session presenters.
Hotel and Travel
Special conference hotel and travel rates have been contracted for the Conference on Information Technology. Detailed rate and reservation information is currently available. It is strongly recommended that you make your hotel room reservation early in order to assure that you secure a room in the conference's discounted block of rooms.
Dates to Remember
- March 30, 2007: Deadline for submitting proposals to present
- May 11, 2007: Key contacts notified of proposal status via email
- May 14, 2007: Presentation schedules sent via email
- May 25, 2007: Presenter Agreement forms due
- October 12, 2007: Early Registration Deadline
- October 12, 2007: Cutoff date for hotel reservation discount rates
- November 11-14, 2007: Conference on Information Technology
Questions about your participation as a CIT presenter?
Contact Robin Piccirilli via email or (480) 705-8200, ext. 232.