Make the Most of Your Exhibition Experience at the 2011 STEMtech!
- Peer-to-peer selling is a formula that works well at League conferences.
Present a session during which a community college representative discusses
your product or service.
- Choose the most effective exhibit booth that meets your marketing
needs and budgetary requirements.
- Make sure team members assigned to your booth are well trained to
represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales. Make sure
everyone involved fully understands what needs to be accomplished during
- Consider sending direct mail to conference attendees using the pre-conference
list. Invite attendees to your presentation and to your exhibition booth.
- If you would like to obtain attendees emails addresses during the
conference, rent a lead retrieval scanner from our AV contractor, AV
Images by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling (800) 801-1500.
- Participate in our Passport program and ask attendee to allow you
to scan their badge or give you a business card. Request that attendees
listen to a short “pitch” before you stamp their Passport.
- Create energy in your booth to increase traffic by giving away a high-end
prize (MP3, mini laptop, digital camera, etc.). Select promotional products
and giveaways that complement your company image.
- Host a reception for current and potential customers. Hand out invitations
at your booth or invite attendees using direct mail and the pre-conference
attendee list. There is no cost for ancillary meeting space for League
Corporate Partners. Set-up fees (if required), catering, and AV fees
are the Corporate Partner’s responsibility. Ancillary meeting
space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Ancillary
meeting requests cannot conflict with General Sessions (Sunday, 4:30
- 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) or with Evening
Receptions (Sunday, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. and Monday, 5:45 - 7:00 p.m.).
Requests made for ancillary meeting space during these time periods
will not be granted.
- Use online and social marketing opportunities such as webinars, blogs,
online videos, Twitter, and Facebook to complement traditional marketing
methods before, during, and after the conference.
- Participate in STEMtech Online, which will include a space
for exhibitors to develop a strong presence within the online community.
The virtual exhibit hall will remain up throughout the year and include
descriptions, graphics, documents, and links related to each exhibitor.
A means to contact each exhibitor will be easily accessible as well.
- Send a personalized handwritten note, along with a customized company
information packet or other appropriate material to booth visitors within
a week following the conference to help turn leads into sales.