Hello, colleagues.

First, I offer my sincere thanks for the warm and collegial welcome you provided to me as a new Board rep. The insights and information are so very valuable. Thanks!

Also, I am sharing with you great news from our president regarding one of our former reps from Cuyahoga, Dr. Jackie Joseph-Silverstein, who has accepted an exciting new leadership role in Wisconsin.

I saw many of you last week at the ACCT meeting and look forward to getting better acquainted with all of you through upcoming meetings and this forum.

Thanks again, Belinda

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: Announcement of New Leadership Position for Dr. Jacquelyn Joseph-Silverstein
To The Cuyahoga Community College Family:
I am delighted to share with you the recent hiring of our former Provost/Executive Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs, Dr. Jacquelyn Joseph-Silverstein, as the Campus Executive Officer and Dean at the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan. Dr. Joseph-Silverstein served Cuyahoga Community College well in her position leading the academic and student affairs agenda in collaboration with the faculty, administrators and staff. She spearheaded many educational initiatives during her tenure such as Achieving The Dream (ATD), Developmental Education Initiative (EDI), AQIP, and many federal, state and local grants.
She relocated to Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her husband, Dr. Roy Silverstein for new career opportunities. We are very proud of her appointment which will enable her to share her leadership acumen with the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan. Please see the newspaper announcement of this hiring below.
Sincerely,
Jerry Sue Thornton
President*