League Navigation Banner League Navigation Banner League Navigation Banner
League Navigation Banner League Navigation Banner Home League Navigation Banner Search League Navigation Banner Site Map League Navigation Banner iStream League Navigation Banner Events Calendar League Navigation Banner League Store League Navigation Banner
League Navigation Banner League Navigation Banner League Navigation Banner
League Navigation Banner
About the League
Membership
Conferences & Institutes
Services
League Publications
League Projects
League Competitions
Partners & Friends
League Connections

Stay Connected:

JobNet - A Career Resource for Community College Administrators and Faculty

Platinum
Corporate Partners

Partner Directory

+ Reply to Thread
  1. Default iStream - Resource and Tool Access

Hi GIECP participants!

A large part of the GIECP project participant benefits include having access to the League’s online repository – iStream – which contains historical archives dating back 40 years. There are over 200,000 pieces of resources and tools, available 24/7. These resources and tools where created by and for the community colleges and higher education, however they also have a broader reach. As a GIECP project participant, your ENTIRE institution has access to it all. Each of the participating schools have been set up with an Institutional iStream account. With that, each person at the school will need to register for an individual account.

Here’s how:

Go to http://www.league.org/istream
    Click on "Create Your Account"
    Select your school from the drop-down menu
    Enter your first/last name and institutional email address
    Click "Submit"
    A confirmation email will be sent to you with further instructions for logging in and creating your password.

If you do not have an institutional email address, please contact me. I will need to manually create your account.

During this project, you will also be encouraged to share information about projects and programs you are working on at your school. We will then post this information to iStream for others to use as resources. If you already have something you would like to share/post, please contact me directly.

As project leads and primary contacts at your school for GIECP, please take the time to distribute this information throughout your school.

If you have questions, comments, and/or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Warm regards,
    Cheri
    jessup@league.org
    480-705-8200 x228
    Last edited by Cheri Jessup; 01-10-2012 at 09:32 AM.