CPCC's Faculty Professional development group is interested in establishing faculty blogs.
Please provide a contact name or forward these questions to the appropriate person on your campus.
Thank you in advance.
• Are blogs being used by faculty or staff for college related activities?
• Can any faculty or staff have their own blog?
• Is there an application process for getting a blog?
• Are blogs being used for learning/instruction?
• Are there specific usage policies for the blog? If so please briefly describe.
• Have blogs been shown to help improve student success?
• Has the blog been positive for teachers, students, college mission?
• Have there been any problems associated with the content on the blogs?
Please feel free to contact Jeff Bartkovich, VP Educational Technology Services. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact George Sackett, email@example.com. Thanks, Marcia